Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wedding Bells!

Josie was the flower girl in Jennifer Fort's (now Manley) wedding. She was very excited to get to walk little Ethan down the aisle. Dragging him down the aisle and back by his tiny 18 month old hand is more like it. I was pretty impressed! Can you even believe I don't have any pictures of Jennifer and Sherman? Shame on me!
Here's Josie getting her hair done for the event! She's never had her hair curled before!
Josie waiting to get "real" pictures taken!
Gigi gave her a french manicure for the big day. She even did her toes.


Ethan and Josie. She was so over the Kodak Easy Share! Poor girl! I really couldn't fuss. She was simply acting on the outside the way I was feeling on the inside. :0)


Paw Paw and Manny cheered her up a great deal! Gave her the boost she was needing.

Jake and Joey at the reception! That boy is such a ham! Jake that is!


I'm so glad we got to be a part of Jennifer and Sherman's special day (as Josie calls it)!

9 comments:

Nana Net said...

WOW, she is soooo BEAUTIFUL!!!! And that Jake is soooo HANDSOME!!!! I am so glad that Daddy & Brenda was there to cheer her up. And oh my Daddy is going BALD!!! LOL :0) You are truly blessed with the best looking kids. But of course what can I say.....I am their Great-Aunt....
Love and miss you all & thanks for sharing these pictures! Blessings.

Cyndi said...

I love the mani and pedi! She is such a beautiful little girl.

The Magamolls said...

Very very cute pics! Looks like their wedding was beautiful. I've been waiting for someone to put some pics up!

lori said...

SO cute... And picture of Joey and Jake too cute.. Too bad their hot momma is never in the pictures

Jill said...

I can't take it...pure beauty. I do love the over it pick...she is funny. I am not believing the GI-Gi mani and pedi..what!?

The Cannon Chronicles said...

She sure was beautiful and she did an awesome job as flower girl.

Leslie said...

What a princess. She is too beautiful!

Deborah said...

I didn't know Jennifer got married! Congrats to her when you see her again! Josie made a beautiful flower girl!

The Light's, party of 4 said...

Gorgeous!! What more can I say?