Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Easter (5 days late)!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Easter 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Here's a slideshow that I hopefully did right! We had a wonderful Easter. We celebrated earlier in the week at Mama's. It was so cold that day. You'll see the clothes :) Easter day was at Grampa Leroy's house. It's tradition and we love it! All of us stopped by Manny's on the way home to show off Easter outfits and goodies. Paw Paw was there and he loves seeing the kids! It was a great day!

8 comments:

The Russ Family said...

Those are some sweet pictures! You have beautiful children. I love the pictures with Josie & Jake together. I can't wait for Drew to have a sibiling.

The Cannon Chronicles said...

Those are some good pictures. I loved your blue and brown easter duds! Your kids are beautiful!!

Cyndi said...

They are so sweet. She is a gorgeous girl...and he is mr handsome! The dresses are great....we are lucky to have sewing mom's. that gene totally skipped me and went straight to amanda lily...she even has a mini singer sewing machine!
Looks like the kids got your love of candy. (:

Deborah said...

loved the pics! you guys hada fun easter!

Nana Net said...

JP,
Love the slideshow. Especially the pictures of Jake & Josie. I really love the picture of Daddy 7 your Mama. Wow, how I miss them and you all! It made me cry...
Glad to see you all had a great Easter. I love you all.

The Light's, party of 4 said...

I love those pics. You have some sweet kids!! I just love the ones of them together.

lori said...

I miss those kiddos!!! I need a whole day with your family.

Denise said...

Aren't they adorable. Looks like they had lots of fun with all their cousins.