Thursday, November 20, 2008

My little knot head!






Here's to my little knot headed son! He's something else. That boy bout sends me into cardiac arrest daily.....so today was no different. He just has bigger marks to prove his boyhood. The first pictures are how his precious face is supposed to look. The last two are what happens when he rolls down the steps in the garage face first. It was a sad sad sight. Jake's way tough, though. He didn't cry long. He saves "real crying" for things that matter, like when I won't let him jump from the coffee table to the couch. Those water works can last for minutes! :) This was just too cute not to blog! So, here's looking at you Jake!

7 comments:

Christy said...

Oh! Poor Jake! I would have cried for a while after that one. Boys are so tuff though! He is still adorable even with the little knot on his head!

lori said...

Thats my Jake

Deborah said...

That last picture is adorable even with the big knot on his noggin! What a boy!

Leslie said...

Look at that little face. It is still beautiful. It is amazing how much your kids look like you. There is no mistaking them! I can't believe you wont let him jump from the couch to the table :)

The Cannon Chronicles said...

Ouch! He didn't even cry, wow! It's funny that Caroline seems to be the one that sends me into cardiac arrest daily instead of my boys. I guess we'll see how Cooper turns out.

Denise said...

Ouch - that one looks like it really hurt. He is a little daredevil. But still cuter than ever!

Nana Net said...

My oh My....Jake sure is 100% Boy! Thank goodness he is a tough lil' man too!
Love the pictures. Plus am so relieved to see he is A.O.K.
Love you all. Give him a big kiss from me and one for Josey too.

Love ya,
Aunt Nana Net