Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tinkerbell and Tebow







Josie dressed up as Tinkerbell and Jake was Tim Tebow for Halloween. They were cute as could be.
Nana made Josie's one of a kind Tink outfit (even the wings). Josie went online with Nana to decide what she wanted to be. She found a fairy costume and there was no going back. She HAD to be Tinkerbell and the costume HAD to be green. Josie didn't understand why her dress wasn't strapless. That girl pays attention to every single detail. I don't think I even noticed that Tinkerbell went strapless. She even does her sleeves off the shoulder like Aurora. Her hair has to be in a side ponytail when she's Bell. The only wand that will work with her Snow White dress is the Snow White wand (not any of the other 5 wands). My sweet girl is a particular one! Anyway, Nana came through with this breathtaking Tinkerbell costume. Seriously, Josie gasped when she saw it...totally took her breath away. I polished her nails with sparkle polish and put some shiny eyeshadow and lip gloss on her. Her hair was up, just like Tinks! She was in heaven, pure heaven. She looked beautiful.
Jake was the most adorable little football player I've ever seen in all my 31 years of living. We spiked his hair and put the black stuff under his eyes. Aunt Cheryl had originally given us some shoulder pads (from her closet). Angie later found some real football player pads for him. Oh man! When he would wear his helmet he looked dang cute. I even bought him those tacky light up shoes with balls on them. He's been eyeballing those things at Target for a good month now, but I refused them. Needless to say I finally gave in! He looked perfect and loves stomping his feet to watch his shoes light up!
We had a great time! Two of my nephews, Austin and Tyler, were there in the shot with Josie Ryann. My neice Taylor was with us, too. She was a big help with Jakers. Enjoy the pictures (noting Jake's basketball bucket). It was from Easter. It's all we had :)

7 comments:

Jill said...

You know you are a whipped momma when you give in to light up shoes...just go with it girl, it will keep him from the therapy office in the future. Oh little sweet Tink, and her fairy dust? Some always shows up around here when a tooth falls out. Love it!

lori said...

Those are some real cute kid syou got there

The Cannon Chronicles said...

I didn't know Josie's middle name was spelled with 2 n's. Cute! Welcome to the tacky light-up shoe club, our boys and their shoes who can deny them! Your children were adorable this Halloween I was so glad to share it with them!

Denise said...

Wow - I love the original costumes. They are the best. You are a good mama!!! Way to go on the light up shoes. :)

Leslie said...

I don't think I have ever seen a prettier tinkerbell or a more handsome Tebow. Much better than the origials. We enjoyed seeing you in person!

Deborah said...

cute, cute, cute! love the pics! And what a good nana for making that costume!!! that's pretty darn creative! i'm kind of sad now that halloween is over...i love all the dressing up and candy!

Christy said...

Those costumes are so adorable! I can just imagine how excited she was when she saw it!
They were both so cute!