Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Jake's World!




Posted by Picasa
Do you see my Jaker's with his Pa's ear cover thingy's, Pa's sunglasses, and toy chainsaw in hand? Let me tell you what, that boy is crazy about Pa and all things surrounding Pa. Mr. Randy was cutting down a tree the other day. Jake had to get in on the action. He was all up in Pa's mix. So, Mr. Randy, being the good man that he is, gave Jake those ear covers and sunglasses. I don't know who got him the chainsaw. It came from Nana's playroom. Anywho, Jake got right down to business. He was sawing things and trying to push that big wheel barrel full of leaves. I know it's not a wheel barrel, it's a wheel burrow or some craziness, but some things I simply can't change.

Jake got to bring the ear covers and chainsaw home. He's such a little hoot walking around the house in his "dress up" attire. I wish I had a picture, but a few days ago, Josie was having a girly girl meltdown. Jake went and got his ear covers and ba (paci). He crawled up on the couch right beside little miss freakin out. That made her yell even more. Jake just laid against a pillow with those ear covers on. Joey recorded it. We could probably win $10,000 from the Funny Show off that little puppy!

He loves to be outside. His face will be beet red and I'll be dying from heat exhaustion, but he will not want to come in. He's all boy. I've heard that saying so much in my life, but it's the darn-tootin truth. I've never seen anything like it.

The next few are him playing ball. He's not picky. He'll play baseball, football, basketball, soccer! It makes no never mind to him. We were having family night at Joey's folks when the ball pics were taken. My little man was in hog heaven. I'm so very thankful for Jake Landon. Where would all my hard laughing joy and near heart attacks come from? Love him to pieces!

10 comments:

Leslie said...

All boy is the best way to be. What an awesome responsibility and honor God gave us with these boys! I could just eat him up!
Les

lori said...

ohhh I love that boy.

EE said Jake is so cute

Hannah said...

This post makes me want my boy or boys (-: even more! You just gotta love them!!

Jennifer said...

such a handsome little man!

Jill said...

i want to see the video.....I bet you could win some money....on pure cuteness alone...he doesn't even have to do anything.

So chicka chicka boom boom was great fun? Josie in a world of boys...Elijah in a world of girls...whats up? Special kids they are.

The Russ Family said...

He is a cutie pie! We will have to get the boys together again real soon.

The Cannon Chronicles said...

He's a mess that Jake Landon! Your life just wouldn't be the same without him.

Deborah said...

so cute! that reminds me...i have video when the kids were on the trampoline at my house. Jake had some serious static cling going on looked like he had stuck his finger in the light socket! i just saw it again the other day and thought the same thing...i need to send that in to AFV!!! he's gonna win one of us some money!!

Denise said...

How handsome is he! I love the chainsaw picture. He's getting down to business. :)

Nana Net said...

He sure is getting bigger everyday! And what a handsome young man he is! Truly all BOY you got there!
Sure makes me wish for Duanes' younger days again....:0(