Monday, August 4, 2008

Juicy!

Hey everybody! I haven't even blogged about our pet bird, Juicy! He's a yellow canary, but we call him a she and she's orange. We don't mean to call him a her. It just sort of happened that way. And she's orange because our Uncle Mike fed her sweet potato baby food to make her that way. So, I'm trying to keep that up! I'm not quite as good of a birdkeeper as he is. Our Juicy bird gets only the very best paper products to poo on! Mike used newspaper. However, Jeanne MacDonald's is no newspaper reader. Therefore, Juicy gets premium Dora and Diego already colored on coloring sheets to do her business. Jake and Josie LOVE this bird! Jake about freaked out when Mama put that bird on him! I'll say no more. I'm going to let the footage tell you everything. Poor bird!

8 comments:

lori said...

those are funny kids but that is a smart bird, I would run away too

Deborah said...

looks like Juicy is running for his/her life!! that's hilarious! i had no sound so i have no idea what josie was saying but it was funny nonetheless!

Hannah said...

Hey girl. I am having trouble reading your blog!! Mine did the same thing, don't know what is up!!
I could watch the video, so cute. I don't think I could trust Addie with a bird. I think that she would not mean to but snap off their head trying to pick it up! I hope you have better luck or you will be having to teach some life lessons early!! Love you girl and so great to talk with you yesterday.

Jill said...

JUICY....JUICY....tears, girl, tears of laughter at those kids chasing that sweetpotatobird around. "BIRDDA" I liked that the best. How funny. Love it, keep em coming.

Leslie said...

Juicy is a great name for a bird! If you had fed her/him peas would he/she be green? I think you need another one to experiement. You could name it fruit so that you have "Juicy - Fruit"...

The Russ Family said...

Those kids are just too cute. I couldn't give Drew a bird right now. He would kill it. He does a whale bone (as brad calls it) on our dog and cat. :-)

The Cannon Chronicles said...

I love that video. Jake cracks me up! That picture of him as your mom shows him Juicy is priceless.

Denise said...

How funny. They are so cute when they get excited like that. You just can't help but to smile. So who came up with the name Juicy????