Monday, July 21, 2008

Lately!






We've been having us some sickness. Jake was up at 4:45 ready for a new day. I was begging God to please let our new morning at least start with the sunshine! Josie's day started around 7:00 with the comment, "My poo-poo is pee-peeing, Mommy!" The bug has officially hit her too, but on a happier note, I've got some cute cute cute pictures of Jake and Josie when they have felt good! The first is Josie in her Snow White dress as "Sleeping Beauty". The next is Jake being silly (supposed to be) eating his breakfast. I can almost guarantee it ended up on my floor, as well as all over him! The third is Jake with his Tonka hat on! Ummmm, I could eat him up! The last one is Josie, well she says she's not Josie, she's a Lady named Jessica. Notice "Jessica" sitting on a tea cart with her "rain boots" on. That girl cracks me up. They've been troopers through all this illness! And you can enjoy these pictures that prove it!

8 comments:

Jill said...

That pic in the highchair looks like Lij to me...must be the genes...Girl, get Josie some stompin music, and we could see her future with those boots on...Did you have visions of Disney passes with the "dress" on? Those days are coming...start saving. Thanks for sharing your love.

Denise said...

Rain boots - those look like cowgirl boots from the picture. With her plaid dress all she needed was a cowgirl hat and an Angie-sized yee-haw. Ask Angie if she remembers that at SAK comedy club. Your kids are adorable and I'm glad they were able to have a little bit of fun this weekend despite the sickness. Thinking of ya!

lori said...

I was reading too fast cause I read Joey's day started at 7 with my poo poo is pee pee, I was thinking that is too much info ha ha ha
Those babies are too cute

The Russ Family said...

The pictures are so cute. Sorry to hear that you guys have the bug also. Drew still has it. We are going on 5 days. I thought last night that he might have beat it, but he got sick again this morning. On top of the virus, he has an ear infection. I was hoping for a park outing this week, but no such luck! I'm starting to go stir crazy. :-) Hope your family is getting over it.

The Cannon Chronicles said...

I finally got around to catching up on everyone's blogs. Josie just looks so beautiful in that Snow White dress. My man Jake is so much fun! The poo is peeing comment is hiliarious, only Josie could describe that feeling so perfectly!

Deborah said...

i'm with jenny...just now catching up on the blogs! But yeah, Denise, I remember the big ole' yee haw and think that's the PERFECT thing for angie to teach josie!! hee hee!

SO CUTE!

Leslie said...

Raleigh also had the bug, but only for a day. It was much easier this time since he is older, I taught him to puke in the tub! Josie looks just like you. They are so cute I could just eat them up. Wish I lived closer, we could all play together...

Samantha said...

Okay.....I love that Josie calls herself Jessica......Maddie used to do that too!!! I never knew if she was Maddie or Jessica!! Crazy girls!!