Friday, June 6, 2008

It's been a while!!!!







This was a play date at my house a couple of Wednesday's ago. Before I was OOC (Out of Commission) I've been wanting to post these, but I have so many more and I really wanted them to be a slide show. I'm just gonna have to get computer savvy! It was a crazy day! We had babies and kids and toys and stuff just everywhere. My favorite picture is of Josie, Luke and Austin! Tell me that's not p-recious! Look at the one with Austin and Laney. Homeboy is describing how long her toes are! A bit of an exaggeration :) I know her Mommy would say so! Connor and Josie were dancing to some Fergie song that Lori was playing for them. It doesn't sound spiritual, but I have to wonder if it made Jesus do a little head bobbin himself, ya know feeling the music! We had fun! Good times good times.

3 comments:

The Cannon Chronicles said...

I'm loving it! It's nice to see you are back to the bloggersville! The picture of Josie snuggled up to Austin is so sweet!

lori said...

How sweet are those pictures.
I love ya girl. So glad you are feeling better.

Denise said...

Looks like you guys at a fun day. Sweet kids. I didn't know you were a Fergie fan...ha ha. I do like that song though. I can see Jesus doing a sassy head bob to it. :)