Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Anna Maria Island








I'm finally posting some of our beach pictures. The kids had such a wonderful time! Josie made sand angels. Jake flew Josie's Hello Kitty kite. He tried his darndest to catch those sea birds (whatever they're called). Both kids loved playing in the sand with their Daddy. I only participated in the sand playing once...maybe twice! I can't handle all that beach sand in my bikini bottom! The sunset was gorgeous! It's the most beautiful beach I've ever been to. We all loved being with the Ingram family! :) Jake, Josie, and Parker were way too sweet together! What fun!

4 comments:

lori said...

That beach makes for great pictures

The Cannon Chronicles said...

That's a great picture of you & Joey!

Deborah said...

i've already said this to jenny and lori...but next year we need to ALL go to the beach together at the same time...reminiscent of Sanibel times! Anna Maria was fun....just wish we could have been there at the SAME time! :)

Denise said...

Oh, how I want to go back. Josie looks so darn cute making those sand angels!!!