Friday, May 23, 2008

Ice Cream!




Here are some pictures of Josie and Jake with thier very first sundaes (as far as I know)! Josie got hot fudge and Jake got hot fudge minus the hot fudge. I just couldn't do the chocolate. Didn't want to deal with that mess! Lori came over with Ethan and Elissa...we headed to the park...we both forgot our cameras...and boy did we miss out on some cute shots of our kids together! But, we were ready (well, she was ready) when the sundaes came out at my house! :) It is always such a pleasure to be with the Behr family. We love loving and being loved! You know what I mean? Jenny's got to teach me how to do a slide show because I've got a gob of cute pictures to put on here of people loving on my kiddos! By the way, Angie, please take note of the song and artist! I did that just for you!!!!

1 comment:

lori said...

You should have added the Josie and Jake as little as they are both finished the entire thing.
My family loves your family, Ethan said Jake is his little buddy, And Elissa counts Josie as one of her best friends (but they are also pretend sisters)