Monday, May 12, 2008

What a weekend!








We had such a fun weekend! It was packed with adventure and some sparkle fingernail painting! Our lives seem so busy, but it's always with wonderful activities and people we love! I can't think of a better way to spend this life! Friday is when the fun began... Joey took the day off to take our family to Sea World. Angie had herself a good little time. She convinced me to let my daughter get on this ride. Josie totally enjoyed herself. I can still hear her laughing! :) Jake went nutty about the birds in the dolphin show! Connor and Josie always have the most fun together! Look at those two. BFF! You can't see Caroline in this pic, she's over to the side giving her Mama a fit! :) Not really, that little girl is an angel. We made it home to get washed up and head off to Taylor's 8th birthday party at 7:00. My kids are crazy about them some Tay and Lij and Aunt Krista and Uncle Dave. Saturday was a blast, too! Denise came down with Parker! Josie slept through the whole thing, but Jake was wide awake having him some Parker time! Lori, Ethan and Elissa came to watch my children later that day. My kids wear themselves out playing with those Behr chitrens! Joey took me to Orlando again, but this time it was for shopping, not Sea World! We totally enjoyed ourselves! Sunday was Mother's Day! We spent it with a little bit of everyone! Home, Church, Grampa's, Mama's, Home.... The highlight was the birthday card we got my sister! That thing was too stinking funny! She turned ## on Saturday. I won't give her youthful age away! :) (love ya my sister) That's pretty much it for this weekend....until next time.....

4 comments:

The Russ Family said...

I love that picture of Josie and Joey. That is too cute. What a good Daddy! :-) We have the Sea World passes so we will all have to go some time. Drew loves it there.

Deborah said...

Josie looks so tiny on that ride!!! I can't believe she got on it. Jordan's almost 8 and won't ride most rides! Go figure.

sounds like you had a fun-packed weekend.

Nana Net said...

You all looked like you had a great time! Of course my heart sank when I saw the picture of Josey on that ride with you and Angie! LOL I am sure though she had a blast on it. As did you & Angie! Love the pictures of Jake too! Keep posting more!

Denise said...

I have to agree with Jennifer - what a good daddy!! And husband - he put sparkly polish on your toes too right??