Monday, May 19, 2008

Jake, Jake, Jake...





Oh my sweet little man! It was a very busy evening! Taylor and Elijah were over to play with my kiddies while their folks partied down! :) Anyhoo, I'd given Jake a bath and lotioned him all up, dresssed him, you know all the stuff you do after bath. Then it was Josie's turn. They like a bath together, but Jaker's was much much too dirty for his sister's liking this particular night! So, Josie's in the bath...I've stepped out the door for a second to get her teddies (all 3 of them) for bed. Remind me to tell you about teddies sometime! Next thing I know Elijah is running out to me yelling, "Mee Mee, Jake is in the bathtub with all his clothes on!" I wish you could hear Lij say that in his ever so sweet voice. I come running in and low and behold there sits my son fully dressed in the bathtub with his head under the faucet cracking up. Oh, he's having him a dandy time, fine and dandy like a hard candy Christmas (sing it Dolly)! I got him in a new diaper as you'll see in the pictures, but that puppy was coming off and he was headed back for him some "baaa" His little booty crack is so cute!

4 comments:

Deborah said...

How cute is that! I can't believe how big Taylor and Elijah are!!!

lori said...

that's my boy!!!

Nana Net said...

Oh my, what sweet memories come flowing back through my mind! :0)
Your kids surely are darlings! And the pictures do show that! Seems in each and everyone of them they are always laughing and smiling. Truly happy children.
Love,
Aunt Nana Net

Denise said...

He climbed in the tub all by himself? That boy's got some climbing skills!