Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tea Party!

Josie and I went to Polly's Pantry for a tea party with the Gaskin's girls. I'm pretty sure it was Kelly's idea. I think there were 15 of us there. Josie was very excited about the "Mommy & Josie" day. She's all about her some quality time. We spent 2 hours there and she was absolutely wonderful!

She ordered hot chocolate. It came in this little porcelain teapot. Josie got to pour some cold milk in all by herself to help cool it off. She thought she was so grown!

Josie Ryann and Taylor Rae! Josie is crazy about this girl!


Mommy & Josie!

She just stared at this dollhouse for a very long time. They even opened it for her later.

Look at that ice cream....along with that big ole happy grin!!

Nana, Josie & Me!


See this gentleman's shirt? Josie saw this and was like, Oh Mommy! His shirt it b-eauty-ful! We need to get that for Daddy! He didn't mind that I took his picture to show Joey.

Here's our girls! It's the only picture I have. Nana's got her eyes closed, but she still looks pretty! :)
Josie felt just like a princess. Mrs. Polly even gave the girls princess lessons. They got little gifts. Josie received a lollipop (blue one her fav) and some fru fru hair bows. We'll have to go again.

8 comments:

Leslie said...

I have always passed that place but never knew if anyone ever went. Glad to know that they do! Looks like ya'll had a great time. Josie is just too beautiful and I can't get over how much Taylor looks just like Krista...

lori said...

Okay thats cute and the best part was her wanting to get her daddy that shirt. But that is just way to girlie for me.

The Russ Family said...

Looks like fun. I don't think I can take my boys there for a tea party......Brad would KILL me. :-) I'll have to settle for a girls lunch. The couple that runs the restaurant is very sweet. I love their accents.

The Cannon Chronicles said...

That Josie is so . . . photogenic! She looks so grown up in those pictures. It just makes me want to hold Caroline even closer because I know she'll be all grown so soon. Our daughters are such treasures and blessings!

Deborah said...

how adorable...i bet she was in heaven!!!

Janet said...

I've never been to Polly's Pantry, but I think I'll be taking my girls pretty soon! Looks like y'all had a great time!

Cyndi said...

That is precious. I really love the photo of Josie, your mom, and you. That should be framed! Tea parties are the best!

Denise said...

That's cool. I didn't know they had places just for tea parties. Josie looks b-eau-tiful herself. And awfully sweet of her to want that awesome hawaii 5-0 shirt for her daddy. Miss you guys!!!