Sunday, June 7, 2009

Is there such a thing as too much Taylor Swift?

Josie and Jake love some Taylor Swift. I must admit I like her, too. It's a good thing because Josie's got the Fearless CD and the child knows almost the entire album by heart. No joke. She has her own little way of singing it like "You be da prince and I'll be da princess. It's a lub story, baby just say yes!" I'm smitten with those 4 year old words that are turning into big girl words too fast for me to handle. Yesterday, she whipped out her doll that sings "Teardrops on my Guitar." Her Aunt Annette came down to visit and bought her that one and the "Our Song" one. Oh, and a Snow White doll, too. We can't leave out a princess! Anyway, I'm glad I had the camera right there so you can see how much they enjoy Taylor Swift. I'm laughing in it because Jake's so darn cute.


6 comments:

Jill said...

Girl, stand back...I am coming to eat me up some kiddos...I love the poundin' hammer and the chuckles from you. I gotta hear Josie belt out Love Story.

lori said...

We have those same dolls. Can't wait for the taylor swift behr to meet taylor swift mcdonald.

Denise said...

How funny is Jake getting down with a hammer in his hand. It looks like he might enjoy the music more than Josie. I do love that song too though - can't blame them!

The Cannon Chronicles said...

Love it! I sure do love me some Taylor Swift!

Deborah said...

whoa, that boy has got some moves that no body can touch! Can't touch this..duh nuh nuh nuh, nuh nuh, nuh nuh. love it! Evan and Jake need to have a dance off! :)those boys love to shake their butts!

Tifferzz said...

aww! I love the hammer Jake the Shake's got going on!! Josie, Alma, Chloe, Taylor, and the Porvaznik girls need to get together and do a Taylor Swift concert! I love all those little quirks they put on the lyrics... soo cute!!