Monday, March 23, 2009

A Few Photos and Forever!!


Here are a couple of pictures of Jake and Josie.
One day I'll title my blog high heels and footballs! That is the story of my life. Josie clackin through the house in princess shoes of all designs. Jake jetting through the house throwing, kicking, or hitting balls of all shapes and sizes. I desperately try to make sure we only have soft squishy balls inside.
Mama got Josie that Princess Pop Star dress (as she calls it). The shoes are from Alma or Chloe. They have cheetah print inside. She mostly uses them for Snow White, but today they'll do for Pop Diva. Everyday she goes through at the very least 10 dresses. Watching her is like watching a Broadway performance. So dramatic! Lord, I love her!
Jake has been doing this new thing. I wish you could hear it just the way he says it. I'll try to do it justice. When he gets mad or upset or whatever he'll end his sentence with FOWR-EVEWR! Like he goes, "I not gonna be a nice boy, FOWR-EVEWR!" or "I not gon wear dat helmet FOWR-EVEWR!" It's so hard not to crack up. The other night/morning, it was 5 something, he got in the bed with Joey and me. He had to sleep with one of his squishy balls that night. Well, he brought it with him and kept throwing it at the head board. Joey finally told him to stop or Daddy was going to take it. Jake didn't and Joey took that ball. He chunked it so hard it went flying out of our room and landed in the dining area. Joey later told him he could have the ball if he didn't throw it again. Jake ran in there to get it and said, "I am gon frow dat ball FOWR-EVEWR!" We busted out laughing. He does bring such comic relief. Words cannot express the love I have for that kid!
The End.

9 comments:

Cyndi said...

These are the days girl!!! Blogging is a great way of journaling all these sweet times. One day, we will look back on them all and cry over how fast they went by. (;

lori said...

Elissa's favorite part of your house is dress up time with Josie.
Tell Jake lolo will love
him FOWR-EVEWR

Leslie said...

Love that flapper girl dress! What a lady! I think Raleigh and Jake would get along well, instead of saying forever Raleigh uses the word "weeks". Like, I'm not going to be your friend for weeks, or, I'm not going to love you for weeks. Gosh, don't you love it!
I am feeling good, thanks for asking.

Jill said...

Can a girls heart ache with such love for a kid who is not mine? It must be from praying for him all those months, maybe it is just cause he is Jakers! Well, thanks for the post, it made me laugh and chuckle...I can just imagine how the bed shook from you all laughing at that boy. And that girl...yikes, she has got it too the bone...tender and protective like Steph and a fashionista with flare like Olivia. Gotta love it!

The Cannon Chronicles said...

I must say my Josie is looking quite sassy in that hot pink dress! I love that Jakers FOREVER!

Deborah said...

awww, i love hearing stories like that! both your kids are one of a kind!!! so darn cute! hope we get together soon...fowr-evewr!

The Light's, party of 4 said...

Jake looks so much older! My heart just melts at the sight of those two. Josie looks like quite to Diva!!

Nana Net said...

Long live the Princess Miss Josey!!!! And the King Jake too!!! Oh how I miss them and can not wait to see them and you all too. Come check out Kadens' Birthday party! Love ya all!

Denise said...

He is something else. Where does he get the energy to want to throw a ball at 5 in the morning! And your little diva is rockin out in that hot pink dress. I wish I could hear that fowr-ever in person. Too cute!