Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ok, I just stink like Jake's poopy diaper! Yes, he's still wearing diapers!

I guess I'll start with some pictures since I typed all my stuff first, but don't know how to move it to the top! :)

Here's Jakey cleaning pumpkins for Halloween.


Josie looking crazy haired, but lovely.



Jakey on his 3rd birthday! Nana made the Mickey Mouse cake!


Josie and Jake with Josie's favorite (Jasmine)! Alladin is crackin me up with that smile though!


Buzz Light Year! Love that little guy!


Josie and Jake at Minnie's house!


Seeing a family of 4 manatees at Blue Springs! Our first trip out with our camper!


Our adorable home on wheels!

Look at Jake! Trying to fill his daddy's shoes already!

Josie's first day of preschool! She and Joey both cried like babies. I think he was the biggest baby of the two :)



Man oh man, where do I even start? I turned 33! Jake turned 3! We had birthday parties and Disney World. Camping is a wonderful new pastime for our fam! Halloween was a big hit. Thanksgiving has come and gone and Christmas is about to be here! I've been teaching up a storm and loving it! My Josie is c-razy about her preschool class! Jake couldn't be happier to be "home" with Nana and Pa! Joey is about to graduate from CFCC! He starts UF in January! Go Gators!! Geez Louise that's a ton of stuff!
Yes, my son is still not completely potty trained. I know I know! It's one of those "nevers" biting me in the butt again. I've shole nuf said "My kid will never be wearing a Huggies Supreme at the ripe old age of 3!" But, low and behold here we are, buying Huggies way too often to say! On a funny note, we have been using the Dora potty...for recreational purpose only. Jake enjoys fishing in it with his fishing pole. One day..............

I do have so many stories, but I intend on blogging about them on a separate occasion, as to not overwhelm my readers (Mrs. Jackie) :) I almost gave up on my blog life until you shared your love of my stories. Shame on me for taking this long. Life truly has been busy and it's hard to blog when one is asleep at 8:30 almost every night!

5 comments:

lori said...

That was quick, I even read it fast. I think you need to share the toliet water story

Cyndi said...

hey girl....i just happend on to my blog to check if anyone had taken the time to update during this busy time of year. i am so happy to see that you did. i love reading about your family. you know, to keep myself blogging, i always think of my blog as my own personal diary. something i can look back on when i'm old and "remember when". i already look back on it sometimes and smile at the memories. there is no way to remember all these moments we are experiencing as young moms. keep blogging!
glad to hear that josie is happy in pre k. i remember your/her experience with it last year. she and jake are precious. oh, and kudos to your mom.....i just LOVE nana's!

Janet said...

Thanks for the update and pictures, girl. You've had some huge adjusting to do in your life, so don't worry about it - just blog when you can. We'll still love ya! Lovin' that camper, too. One day.....

Jill said...

THanks. I really do love you McDonalds.

Denise said...

Fishing in the dora potty? Priceless.