Friday, April 25, 2008

I'm going to try this blog stuff!!!!





Here I go! I've decided to give this a whirl! What a fun outlet and all my curious little peeps can see pics of my babes! Really, I don't know where to start and I don't know if I'm even doing this right! I'll start with some super cute shots of Josie and Jake. I took these one night when Jake was wanting to rough house! He is ALL boy! I tell you what, the rougher you are with him the harder he laughs. This particular evening I was pushing him and saying, very loudly I might add, POW! He thought it was so funny. I thought he was going to bust a gut from laughing so hard. Josie got quite a kick out of it herself. She usually doesn't like the rough and tumble, but for some reason she just got so tickled! You'll notice her attire! She loves these boy Diego pjammers her Gigi bought her (that are now way to small) and her pink beach hat (also from her Gigi). Enjoy! :)

2 comments:

lori said...

Congrats on your first blog!!!

I love ya

Denise said...

What sweetie pies. Boy - Josie looks so much like you with that pink hat on. I miss you guys!